– The nearest airport is in Split (SPU). It’s a 30-minute drive away from the ferry port and we will take care of transport from the airport – ferry port for you. Our colleague will take you to the ferry port and explain to you everything regarding ferry/catamaran. All you need is to have your tickets (the best is to buy it online) and to show your cell phone on the ferry entrance. Duration of the ride is 2:20h.
– A quicker option of transfer is to take a catamaran. Tickets and schedule are available online or at the ferry port. Duration of the ride is 1:30 h.
– When you come on the Island of Vis, we will wait for you in front of the ferry and take you to your accommodation (15 min driving).
– In case you need to spend some time waiting for the ferry, Split city center is just a few minutes away from the ferry port.
– Regarding clothes, we suggest light and comfortable clothes, a hat and sun cream. Cycling shorts are always a good thing to wear during cycling. Training shoes for hiking and cycling as well.
– Since we don’t have rain often, and the temperature is approximately 25-30 ˚C, you won’t need any long sleeves. One light rain jacket can be useful, just in case.
– We are preparing homemade food. It that sense, it will be helpful for us if you can tell us in advance about any food allergies that you might have or if there is something that you don’t prefer (fish, meat…)
If you have any more questions about this holiday, feel free to contact us at any time!